Sciencezoplanet Conferences allowed to change the name on the registration without penalty at any time prior 30 days of the virtual conference. No further changes will be allowed after that.
Refund requests must be made in writing or via email to the respective webinar/conference secretariat/program manager.
Keeping in view of advance payment towards venue, printing, shipping, hotel s and other unavoidable cost, we had to keep refund policy is as following slabs and all bank charges will be for the registrant’ s account.
- 50% of the registration fee will be refunded prior 90 days to the conference
- 30% of the registration fee will be refunded prior 45 days to the conference.
- No refunds will be granted between the duration of 45 days to the conference.
- All discounted registrations are fully non-refundable.
- Refund fee will be made after the conference. All bank service charges, including transitional bank commission for cancellation refunds, must be covered by the participants/applicants.
- If the registrant is unable to attend the webinar, then the registration amount will be used as e-Poster/Video presentation.
Postponement: If webinar postpones for any reason and you are unable or unwilling to attend on rescheduled dates, you will receive a credit for 100% of the registration fee paid. You may use this credit for another event which must occur within one year from the date of postponement.
Transfer of registration:
All fully paid registrations are transferable to other persons from the same organization, if registered person is unable to attend the event. Transfers must be made by the registered person in writing to email@example.com. Details must be included the full name of replacement person, their title, contact phone number and email address. All other registration details will be assigned to the new person unless otherwise specified.
The transferred registrations will not be eligible for Refund.